- Geri Reischl does an interview with Carrie Fisher. (Listen Here).
- WPBF in Palm Beach has posted a video interview with Florence regarding her upcoming appearance on Dancing with the Stars.
- TV Squad hooks up with Christoper related to his new gig on Bold & the Beautiful.
- Eve Plumb will play the title character in Miss Abigail's Guide to Dating, Mating & Marriage beginning October 7 at off-Broadway's Downstairs Cabaret Theater at Sofia's. Opening night is set for October 24.
(Source of News)
- Update:Brady, Brady, Brady has been released. In connection with the release, Lloyd Schwartz will be appearing on "Good Morning America" on September 9th. Joining him will be Susan, Mike & Christopher. The Today Show appearance has been cancelled. In addition, there will be a book signing at the Barnes & Noble (Lincoln Triangle, NY), the evening of September 9th. Another book signing will take place September 21st at 7pm at Barnes & Noble (The Grove in Los Angeles).
- Interview with Susan Olsen regarding her appearance on the Young and the Restless.
- David's Book Talk will be doing an interview with Lloyd Schwart on September 15th related to Brady, Brady, Brady. The interview should be posted on the website that evening. Remember to check back to listen.
- Florence is currently appearing in a Nora and Delia Ephron play entitled Love, Loss and What I Wore. Love, Loss, and What I Wore, an intimate collection of stories by Nora Ephron and Delia Ephron is based on the best-selling book by Ilene Beckerman, as well as on the recollection of the Ephrons' friends. Like the popular book, Love, Loss, and What I Wore uses clothing and accessories and the memories they trigger to tell funny and often poignant stories that all women can relate to. The production is performed by a rotating cast of five all-star actors, who will perform in four-week cycles. Florence will be appearing August 4th-29th.
- Susan is going to Geona City. She will be filming an episode of The Young & the Restless on July 30th. The episode is set to air on September 1st. She will be playing a pre-school owner. The part is recurring.
(Source of News)
- Florence is now a spokesperson for Bausch & Lomb after recently having the Crystalens procedure related to cataracts and poor vision. Florence is quoted as saying, "I didn't realize what I had been missing before I had my Crystalens surgery. The colors of everything are so much brighter and the improved sharpness and clarity of my vision are very noticeable."
(Read Full Article)
- Sterling and Strolli interview Florence. STATE OF THE ARTS was created to fill an ever-growing void in top tier media support for the performing arts. With emphasis on LA theatre, Broadway theatre, music and dance events, and select stage spectaculars, Sterling & Stroili will offer astute reviews, insightful discussions, a live arts calendar, and live interviews with celebrity guests, stars of the arts, and the creative teams behind them.
- Sound Insights has an audio interview with Florence Henderson about her early days in New York.
- Television Critics Association (TCA) has announced the nominations for its 2010 TCA Awards. Sherwood Schwartz has been nominated for the Career Achievement Award. Winners will be announced July 31, 2010.
- Maureen is showing off her slim new body in the current issue of OK Magazine. Pick-up the magazine at your local newstand for complete article and pictures.
- Rudetsky, who hosts a daily Broadway show on Sirius and also serves as a columnist for Playbill — the program/magazine handed to Broadway theatergoers before the start of every show — will take to the boards at Open Stage of Harrisburg at 8 p.m. June 10, 11 and 12 for "Deconstructing 'The Brady Bunch Variety Hour," part of Open Stage's Flying Solo Festival.
- Mega Piranha, starring Barry Williams and Tiffany, is set to premier April 10th on Syfy.
- University Archives at Illinois State University is pleased to announcethe creation of ‘The Brady Bunch Special Collection’ at theMilner Library in Normal, Illinois. The Collection was created in January of 2010 by Susan Olsen and her creative partner Ted Nichelson, when they donated an extensive array of Brady Bunch artifacts which include photographs, slides, scripts, newspaper clippings, magazines, scenic designs, and relevant memorabilia. Fans are encouraged to visit and to donate memorabilia to this collection.
(Read Full Press Release)
- Florence Henderson will be in Michigan filming an independent film entitled The Bunny Lady. The Bunny Lady stars Florence Henderson as an older woman who runs a rabbit rescue. She becomes a friend and mentor to a young girl who has found a lost bunny.
- On Screen & Beyond (www.OnScreenAndBeyond.com)is going to have an upcoming interview with Eve Plumb later this week and they are giving people the chance to email them questions you would like to ask her and some will be used on the show. (They will mention the person's first name and where you are from if they include that info.) Questions can be sent to feedback@OnScreenAndBeyond.com. The interview will post this weekend, Sunday February 14, so hurry if you have questions.