- Pop Entertainment interviews Barry regarding his current show Growing Up 70's. Barry candidly talks about what its been like for the last 40 years being associated with one character and talks about his new show.
- Amazon now lets you download episodes from The Surreal Life and both Seasons 1 & 2 of My Fair Brady. Each episode is priced at $1.99. Also, My Fair Brady is currently airing on the TVGuide network. Look for season 3 to start January 24, 2008 on VH-1.
- Additionally you can download the Brady Bunch tunes to your MP3 player - It's A Sunshine Day ($0.89 each) or Christmas with the Brady Bunch ($0.99 each).
- AOL is featuring 'The Brady Bunch' today in their "Where Are They Now" feature. Along with the regular cast, they also include a few of the notable guest stars.
- Though TVLand is only featuring the Top 50 TV Icons and Legends in their upcoming on-air special, thought you might like to know that Florence Henderson just missed the cut - ranked #54 out of the Top 100 TV Icons. See the complete list and details at TVLand.com.
- All-Star Family Feud is coming to DVD January 8, 2008. Among the memorable match-ups is the Brady Bunch vs. Your Hit Parade, Petticoat Junction and Leave it to Beaver. For a full list of all your classic feuds included in the set.
- FINALLY! - Fallen Angels, starring Christopher Knight and Adrianne Curry is coming to theatres and DVD. Theatrical release will be October 5, 2007 (limited engagement) and it will be coming to DVD on November 13, 2007. Available for purchase.
- Confessions of a Pop Culture Addict has done an interview with Geri Reischl. It is an in-depth interview that covers her entire career.
- Florence Henderson was part of the 2008 Class of Inductees for the Kentucky Music Hall of Fame which was created in 2002 and holds an induction ceremony every two years. The 2008 Induction Ceremony was held in the Lexington Center Bluegrass Ballroom in Lexington, Kentucky on February 21, 2008.
- You can now purchase/download both Maureen's 'When You Get a Little Lonely' and 'Sunshine Day-Greatest Hits' from iTunes (Just do a search for Maureen). To keep track of the latest on this new endeavor - be sure to visit the Maureen's Fan Club site.
- Christopher & Adrianne are coming to the Turning Stone Resort & Casino in Verona, NY on July 28, 2007 to host The Game Show Marathon - visitors to the casino are eligible to win tickets to this event. Audience members will have the opportunity to win cash and prizes. (Full Details of the Event).
- Maureen appears in Brad Paisley's lastest video for 'Online' - a new single from his CD: 5th Gear. Can be seen and downloaded at itunes.com.
(Source of news)
- Maureen appears in the current issue of People Magazine.
- A reporter from television station "WAND" in IL took some time to sit with Ann B. Davis when she recently appeared in the musical "Follies in Concert". Ann in three video clips discovers the many dolls that exist of her and discusses her life and religion.
- For those who missed Christopher & Adrianne's beginnings on THE SURREAL LIFE you can now catch the first four seasons on the TV Guide Network starting Monday, July 2, 2007 at 10:00 p.m. ET/PT, 9:00 p.m. Central. (Source of news)
- Maureen is on the cover of Woman's World Magazine (July 3, 2007 issue). Included is a two-page article with diet tips/menus.
- Sherwood Schwartz will be honored in the near future with a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame. (Source of News)
- Congratulations to Maureen for winning Celebrity Fit Club!
- Playbill Magazine has some wonderful photos of Florence from her appearance at Joe's Pub recently.
- Hollywood Gossip is reporting that Gilligan's Island - the Musical is coming to Vegas, starring Barry, and that they are trying to recruit Paris Hilton to play the starlet, Ginger. (More Details to Come)
- TVLand Confidential, returns on Wednesday, July 11th at 10pm EST. Six new episodes will air this season. Christopher Knight is among the celebrities interviewed for the program.
- The Waukesha newspaper caught up with Barry while he was recently in town. Covers many topics.
- Maureen goes public with her very real-life estrangement from her father on DR. PHIL, Tuesday May 22 (check your local listings). With cameras rolling, McCormick confronts her father and her brother, but Dr. Phil helps her to confront her own feelings about her less- than-perfect family, and how she will cope if, in reality, there is no happy ending. McCormick originally hinted at the difficulties between herself, her brother and her father, including allegations of elder abuse at the hands of her brother, when Dr. Phil guest hosted "Larry King Live" on April 5th and interviewed her in regard to her various personal problems and addictions. McCormick recently filed a legal petition for conservatorship of her father.
(Source of news)
- Maureen shares her story about drugs, bulimia and joining Celebrity Fit in OK Magazine (May 14, 2007 issue).
- TV Squad has interviewed Susan Olsen. She shares her views on politics, music, life and The Brady Bunch.
- Upper Deck Launches a 2007 Baseball Card Set that will include celebrity autograph inserts of many classic celebrities, including Barry Williams. Other Examples of Celebrities Included: Todd Bridges (“Diff’rent Strokes”), Corey Feldman (“Goonies”), Lou Gossett Jr ("Officer & a Gentleman"), Josh Duhamel (“Las Vegas,” “Transformers”), Stacy “Fergie” Ferguson, Leif Garret, Kristy McNichol (“Family”), Lori Petty (“A League of Their Own”), Jeff Conaway (“Taxi,” “Grease”), Catherine Bach (“The Dukes of Hazard”), Ed O’Neill “Al Bundy” (Married With Children), Ernie Hudson (“Ghostbusters,” “The Crow”), Michael Anthony Hall (Sixteen Candles and Dead Zone), Tony Burton (“Rocky”) and Mia St. John (boxer).
Full List of Cards will be posted on Upper Decks website soon. Individual Packs are being sold for $6.99, a Box includes 20 packs for approximately $130.00 (expect on average 2 celebrity cards per box). Check your local Memorabilia Card Shops for more details.
(Full Press Release)
- Maureen appeared on 'Larry King Live'. You can read the transcript and learn more about her struggles and the upcoming 'Celebrity Fit Club'. She also mentions that she is working on a book.
- "Marcia Brady" Gets Her Life — and Self — in Shape by Chris Mann. Check out this interview with Maureen at TVGuide.com Also check out a future article in the May issue of Get Active! magazine.
- Read a review regarding the new Brady Bunch Series Collection on DVD which came out today. BUY NOW!
- The AP Wire is reporting that in an interview with People Magazine (April 2nd edition) Maureen has admitted to having a cocaine problem along with suffering from Bulimia in her late teens/early twenties. (More Details)
- Florence Henderson, Susan Olsen (along with Marion Ross and Erin Moran from Happy Days), will help in celebrating the historic dual naming of its two newest ships, Emerald Princess and Royal Princess. The event takes place over Mother's Day weekend in Santorini, Greece. In connection with this event a contest is being held. Contestants may enter by logging onto www.princess.com/mothersdayescape for a chance to win "The Ultimate Mother and Daughter Mediterranean Escape." The winners will sail on the May 5-17 Greek Isles/Mediterranean Emerald Princess sailing, the inaugural celebration cruise during which the ships will be simultaneously named on May 12. The winning mother and daughter will be announced on April 12.
- Eve Plumb shared her home and studio excluvsively with American Art Collector in their February 2007 issue. Copies of this issue can be purchased through their website.
- Maureen McCormick appears on the cover of Feb 19, 2007 issue of the National Enquirer. Article reveals her battle with a life-long eating disorder.
- Paramount has announced the release of The Brady Bunch - Complete Series 21-disc Set. It will be released on April 3, 2007. Extras will include 'A Very Brady Christmas,' (1988 reunion movie) 'Brady 500' (pilot to The Bradys, 1990), and various episodes of 'The Brady Kids' (1972 cartoon).
(Source of News) - PRE-ORDER TODAY!