- Wedding photos from Barry & Tina's July 9th ceremony are in the July 31, 2017 Closer Magazine (See Issue)
- "A Very Brady Christmas" is coming to DVD on October 10th. Pre-Sale information Coming Soon!
- Tam Spiva, who wrote nine of "The Brady Bunch" episodes has passed away. (Read his Obituary)
- Barry Williams will tie-the-knot on July 9th to Tina Mahina in Branson, MO. (More Details)
- Eve Plumb to play the role of Elyse Keaton in Family Ties, the Musical at the Human Race Theatre in Dayton, OH, June 1-25. (See Site for Details)
- Maureen will be starring in a new horror movie called "Rock, Paper, Dead". (See Site for Details)
- Howard Leeds, who was a writer on The Brady Bunch, passed away at the age of 97. (More Details)
- Susan Olsen has been fired from radio show after using inappropriate slurs.
The 55-year-old has been busy on radio as she frequently appears on LA DJ Sheena Metal’s weekly talk show Two Chicks Talking Politics. Olsen’s views have been pretty controversial and, in March, she praised Trump in an interview. However this week, things took a turn for the worst when Olsen attacked actor Leon Acord-Whiting after he slammed her for “spreading outrageous information.” Olsen lashed back at the actor on social media, threatening him and using inappropriate language.
Olsen has since been fired from her LA radio show due to the outburst. The radio station released a statement on its Facebook page, addressing the incident by saying: “LA Talk Radio takes pride in its close and collaborative relationship with the LGBT community, and will continue to provide a home for those who have hopeful and positive messages of togetherness and tolerance to share with our listeners. We will not tolerate hateful speech by anyone associated with our radio station and have severed our ties with a host that veered off the direction in which we are going. Thank you for your loyalty and continued support. LA Talk Radio stands for love and community, and we will always support all of our friends around the world.”
- Florence Henderson passed away from heart failure at the age of 82 surrounded by her family. Articles related to the annoucement:
- Eve is joining the cast of Hulu's original "The Path". (Full Story)
- Press Release from Barry:
- Barry Williams says Farewell but not Goodbye
The 70s Music Celebration! Starring Barry Williams will not be returning for the 2017 season. Mr. Williams has announced that he has enjoyed his four year run with the show but has chosen to move on to other professional opportunities. He also expressed his intention to remain living in Branson which he considers home. “I moved to Branson six years ago to begin performing, first at the Yakov Theatre with a Brady Bunch themed show and spent the past four years developing and refining the 70s Music Celebration! I am very proud of the team we have built, the quality of the show and the positive responses we have received. I look forward to continuing to be an active and involved member of the community. There are several new projects that are in development and I am looking forward to pursuing them from my home base of Branson.” The 70s Music Celebration! Starring Barry Williams will continue as scheduled throughout the fall and Christmas season Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday 7:30pm at The Americana Theatre now through December 10th.
- DWTS Meet & Greet Schedule (Not sure if Maureen will be participating)
- 12/19/16 - Hult Center (Eugene, OR)
- 12/28/16 - Dr Phillips Center (Orlando, FL)
- 12/29/16 - Seminole Hard Rock (Hollywood, FL)
- 12/30/16 - Ruth Eckerd Hall (Clearwater, FL)
- 12/31/16 - The Fox Theatre (Atlanta, GA)
- 01/03/17 - Altria Theatre (Richmond, VA)
- 01/04/17 - American Music Theatre (Lancaster, PA)
- 01/05/17 - American Music Theatre (Lancaster, PA)
- 01/06/17 - Seneca Niagara (Niagara Falls, NY)
- 01/07/17 - Casino Rama (Canada)
- 01/09/17 - Heinz Hall (Pittsburgh, PA)
- 01/14/17 - Sands Bethleham (Bethlehem. PA)
- 01/17/17 - Radio City Music Hall (New York, NY)
- 01/18/17 - Cross Insurance Center (Bangor, ME)
- 01/19/17 - Citi Performing Arts (Boston, MA)
- 01/20/17 - Mohegan Sun (Uncasville, CT)
- 01/21/17 - Mohegan Sun (Uncasville, CT)
- 01/23/17 - Count Basie Theatre (Red Bank, NJ)
- 01/24/17 - Count Basie Theatre (Red Bank, NJ)
- 01/25/17 - State Theatre (Cleveland, OH)
- 01/28/17 - The Chicago Theatre (Chicago, IL)
- 01/29/17 - Old National Centre (Indianapolis, IN)
- 01/31/17 - Arnoff Center for the Arts (Cincinnati, OH)
- 02/03/17 - TheBJCC (Birmingham, AL)
- 02/06/17 - Smart Financial (Sugar Land, TX)
- 02/07/17 - Bass Concert Hall (Austin, TX)
- 02/08/17 - Verizon Theatre (Grand Prairie, TX)
- 02/10/17 - Abraham Chavez (El Paso, TX)
- 02/11/17 - Comerica Theatre (Phoenix, AZ)
- 02/12/17 - Ferd Kavli (Thousand Oaks, CA)
- 02/13/17 - Riverside Live (Riverside, CA)
- Maureen reportedly injured while rehearsin for Dancing with the Stars (Full Story)
- Article about Barry Williams. Big changes coming both personally and professionally. (Full Story)
- People Magazine (Special Edition) celebrating the 1970's. Write-up on the "Brady Variety Hour". On newstands now!
- Leslie H Martinson passed away this week. He was a director on six "Brady Bunch" episodes. (Full Story)
- Christopher Knight Home created the Natalie Cavalletto luxury sheet collection at an affordable price, now available at Target.com!
Christopher Knight Home is giving away 10 sheet sets to 10 winners. Those winners will be announced after 9/19. Sign up here for YOUR opportunity to be in the Top Ten!
- Maureen to be a part of Dancing With the Stars (DWTS) Season 23. Read several articles on the upcoming show:
- Barry will perform the National Anthem live on NBC for the Bojangles’ Southern 500 on Sept. 4. (Full Article)
- Eve Plumb will have a recurring role in the upcoming Season 2 of "The Path" a Hulu original series. Premiere date for Season 2 has not yet been announced. (The Path)
- Geri Reischl to attend CHILLER THEATRE EXPO CONVENTION - Oct. 28th - 29th - 30th at the Sheraton Parsippany, NJ.
- House used for the outside shots of the Brady house was burglarized. (Full Article)